How to Casually wear Blazers
One of my favorite piece of clothing is a blazer, you style it differently, in a formal or casual way, the choice is yours. Today I will be talking about how you can style your blazer casually. You don’t have to have all the clothes in the world to look stylish always in a blazer. They are a lot more versatile than something you will pair with a trouser or a skirt, I love wearing blazers, there is always this chic sophisticated vibe. Get one that fits right and apply this AFL Style tips while rocking your blazer.
- You can rock your blazer with a pain top, your denim your sneakers, if you wish, you could accessorise your outfit with a scarf a turban or the classic red beret which has been trending.
- You can equally look classy and casual with your blazer by wearing it with a short, a patterned top or a plain top or a crop top, sandals or a chic slippers, the key item is the shorts, you can play around it in your blazers.
- You can totally rock ripped jeans with a blazer, it totally makes the ripped jeans look more classy than distressed.
- You can decide to wear a short dress under your blazer, and you can rock it with sneakers, a stiletto, sandals, again you can play around with this, have fun with it.
- Don’t be afraid to play with a colorful blazer, you can blend them with various neutral colors.
- A blazer looks great on a loose boyfriend jeans
- You can also rock a fitted blazer wearing denim on denim
- You can rock your blazer with a short pencil skirt and a crop top. If you want to look even more casual you could wear a skater skirt
You can have so much fun while wearing a blazer, a blazer with a good fit makes a total outfit look exceptional. Get yourself a good blazer today.
Add a Comment