A business’s target audience is a specific group of consumers who derive satisfaction from the business product either goods or services. Good marketing is a necessary tool for a fashion brand. To ensure good and effective marketing strategies, you must understand your target audience. Your target audience helps your business focus on your marketing efforts, know your customer individual advertising, promotional efforts and many more.
HOW CAN A FASHION BRAND DETERMINE THEIR FASHION BRAND?
As a fashion brand owner, you must understand that your brand must be created for a specific purpose- the satisfaction of your customers. How can you determine your fashion brand;
- You must conduct Market research: there are four types of market segmentation you must know, they include; Demographic, i.e. Age, gender, etc., Geographic, i.e. the location, psychographics and Behavioral. Research may be a survey or social media ads review
- Define your target audience: This helps to understand your ideal potential customers.
- Create your unique persona: what do to want your brand to be identified with
- Know your competitors: identify what makes them your competition and create your strategy
- You must know who is not your target audience.